DECREASE YOUR OCEAN COSTS BY TRANSLOADING CONTAINERS AT THE PORT
PORT SERVICES ADVANTAGE
Port Services reduces cost in the supply chain and creates distribution flexibility by transloading containers at the port of entry.
The reduction in costs typically comes from the elimination of IPI costs by moving freight inland more efficiently, in larger transport units. Additionally, by gaining control of product earlier in the supply chain life cycle, customers are able to redirect purchase orders, as well as make any changes to the freight configuration including — packaging, labeling or even palletizing for ease of unload at final destination.
We analyze your freight costs from origin port to door and help you develop an integrated transloading strategy that can cut costs and add flexibility and consistency to your supply chain.
Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
- Linehaul China: 700 trucks a day, 6.25 million pallets moved yearly
Transportation across USA
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
- In Turkey, Logistics handles over 7,700 FTL trips a month
Logistics Ground in North America
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
To learn more about our ground transportation operations in North America and how we can support your business, please visit www.stylemixthemes.com.
10 WAYS YOU WIN WITH TRANSLOADING
- Control inventory earlier in the life of the product
- Delay purchase order allocation by 30-60 days
- Develop programs to bypass DCs or split inventory between multiple DCs at the port
- Door to door purchase order tracking
- Meet customer orders with faster product delivery into DCs
- Reliable and consistent inland transit to final DC
- Obtain repeatable process for all inbound product arriving at U.S. base ports
- Lower landed costs on ocean imports
- Reduce stock transfers
- Decrease transit times, which lowers inventory carrying costs
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at Masa Trucking ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.